Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chick Cave!!!




Swoon!!!! Oh how I long for the day to have a specific room just for crafts, gift wrapping, sewing (still working on that one), scrapbooking, flower arranging, and whatever else room. I am collecting images for ideas on what exactly I want and decorating ideas for the space. I already have a cool light fixture to use. Thanks dad for letting me shop in your shop. And I definitely want an island. An island that has wrapping paper on one end in one of those cut off thingys that stores have. Loving the idea of recycling or upcycling items to use in there. Maybe one day I will have my very own Chick Cave!! Oh! And I already have an owl ordered to go on the door when you enter the Chick Cave or maybe it should be called the Hootie Cave! So, how about you??? Do you have your very own Hootie Cave or Chick Cave???? If you do I would love to have a look. Just send a link in the comments section for us to drool over! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment