Friday, March 25, 2011


So it is another beautiful Friday in the Southeast!! I can't wait to be able to start the weekend. Gus is ready to play and run free for a few days. My brain is starting to think about Easter baskets and all the goodies that can be put into them. I love, love, love the little "Robin Eggs." This is the only time of the year that I eat Whoppers and I consume them. Yummmmmmy and pretty too!!!

Fishing is on the calendar for tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the weather will continue to cooperate. I am also going to spend some time working on the extra memory quilts for my parents and my daughter. Oh, I got a sewing machine from my mom Thursday and am going to attempt to learn how to sew on it. She also gave me some of her old supplies such as a pin cushion....love them. Looking forward to pursuing that hobby. I sewed many times with my grandmother when I was young but had not pursued it any further, except for cross stitching since then. Happy to bring that tradition back. I am also going to go to get some flowers for Kade's grave for the Spring/Summer and work on that project. And get some for the wreath on the front door.

Love this time of year and the renewal that abounds all around in nature. It is time to spend some time outside before it becomes an oven down here and I want to homestead inside during the hotness outside.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment