Friday, January 20, 2012

Okey Dokey!


O.k. getting back to business after a much too long hiatus...but much needed. Looking at a new way to organize the blog even as we speak. Thanking God for the much needed rain for many reasons. I have alot going on right now and that is why I am going to try to reorganize the blog so I can cover many topics without having to include a bunch of random information in one post. We will see how that goes. Topics that I will be covering is my walk with God (so excited about a few things going on in that area right now), farm life, the chick cave, Compassion International (very passionate topic), coupons, and of course my dogs (Gus is pictured above). So, that is where I will focus for right now. Hopefully Monday I will have the organization completed and up and going. Wish me luckk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment