Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday

Yeah, that is one of the new residents here on the farm. She has a few more that I will introduce you to in the next few weeks. I am so excited for these babies to be here. We have them in their temporary facilities at the moment and are in the process of designing their fabulous coop. I have poured over http://pinterest.com and googled several images. You can check out my Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hootiehoo . It has a few that I have pinned on there. Want to get it finalized and started.
Also, we are in the process of designing my "chick cave." I want this space to be so girly, so shabby chic, so creative, and extremely functional. It will hold my crafting supplies, sewing machine, gift wrapping station, and whatever else I can find. This project is going to be a work in progress. But, it has started...the addition to the barn that will stash the equipment currently occupying my Chick Cave space has been scheduled. Woohoo!
School is still going...taking 3 classes this semester and loving the new campus. The professors here actually are preparing us for comps. It is a big change from the previous campus I attended.
So, what projects do you have going on right now? Or what projects do you have waiting in the wings to be brought to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment